Fall Career & Graduate School Fair - Tuesday, October 8, 2013 - 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
STUDENT VOLUNTEERS needed to help make our fair a success.
Who can volunteer?
- Any student who is not currently seeking a professional position (please contact our office to schedule your volunteer time)
- What are the dates and times for volunteering?
- Tuesday, October 8 -- 8:30 am to 3:00 pm
Where will I be volunteering?
What do I get for volunteering?
- An opportunity to network and meet with employers from various fields
- The chance to observe employers and candidates during the fair and learn how a career fair works to better prepare yourself in the future for a job search
- Give employers a great impression of UNK students and your student organization
- Another activity to add to your resume
What will I be doing?
- It will depend on the time slot you sign up for – Duties may include: greet and direct employers/candidates to designated areas, assist Academic & Career Services staff with set up and tear down, direct questions to information table, visit with employers who are not busy, deliver refreshments/lunch to employers, assist with door prizes
What should I wear to the Career Fair?
- Casual-Professional: Dress pants with comfortable shoes
Career Fair information
For more information please contact: