We hope you will be able to attend our
Educator's Employment Fair at the
University of Nebraska at Kearney
Tuesday, March 26, 2013
1. Quality education candidates from UNK as well as other colleges will be present and actively seeking job opportunities.
2. Great service and free parking! Sophomore and Junior education majors will greet you, answer questions about UNK's programs, and "go-for" refreshments, etc. as you request.
3. Convenience - We have made a concentrated effort to schedule our fair back-to-back with the University of Nebraska-Lincoln so you will be able to minimize travel costs while maximizing recruitment efforts. (UNL’s fair will be held March 27, 2013, the day after ours)
4. Innovative programs – For over a century, Nebraska’s premier College of Education at UNK has implemented innovative programs that provide our candidates the skills, competencies and perspectives necessary for success in the education profession.
5. We Appreciate YOU! - We will do our best to make your visit to our Educator's Employment Fair 2013 a profitable venture.
We look forward to seeing you at theUniversity of Nebraska at Kearney Tuesday, March 26, 2013.